Fujifilm is allegedly working on a new high end APS-C mirrorless camera called “Fujifilm X-H1”. The new Fujifilm X-H1 is expected to be released February, 2018. Here are the rumored specs and pricing info of the upcoming Fujifilm X-H1 mirrorless camera. Take a loook!
Fujifilm X-H1 rumored specification:
- Same X-Processor Pro from Fujifilm X-T2
- It will have IBIS
- There is a exposure compensation button instead of exposure compensation Dial (like GFX50)
- There is Sub Monochrome LCD Monitor, displays main settings (like GFX50s)
- X-H1 have much bigger and deeper hand grip, so size of X-H1 will be between X-T2 and GFX50s
- X-H will have different processor, very fast
- Some X photographers are testing X-H1 camera
- Dust and weather-resistant body
- Designed for both videographers and photographers. Fujifilm says “both of videographers and photographers will be satisfied”
- It is a Hybrid Camera
- Price around $2,000
- To be released February, 2018
Read more: Fujifilm Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals.