On February 16 Fujifilm released the new firmware updates for six cameras, including Fujifilm X-T4, X-T3, X-S10, GFX 100S, GFX 100 and GFX 50S. You can follow the links below to download the firmware updates.
The following specification has been revised to improve compatibility with SDXC memory card format.
The specification of the maximum number of frames that can be recorded in a single folder has been changed from 9,999 to 999 frames.
* As announced on Feb.2, this specification change is to address the following issues that may be observed when accessing SDXC memory cards with more than 4,000 files in a single folder with a macOS computer.
(1) When accessing files recorded on an SDXC card with a built-in or external card reader on a macOS computer, some of the files may not be displayed.
(2) If the memory card is not ejected correctly from a macOS computer, there is a likelihood that data may be lost when you load the card again with a built-in or external card reader of the macOS computer.
* If the proper ejection procedures are followed, no data will be lost, but (1) may occur.
* Please be aware that the above specifications will be applied to future firmware updates. Thank you for your understandings.
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-T4
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-S10
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm GFX 100S
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm GFX 100
- Best Lenses for Fujifilm GFX 50S