The Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera, Fujifilm X-T20 APS-C mirrorless camera and Fujifilm X100F compact camera will be officially announced on January 19, 2017.
The Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera will be priced around $8000 – $8500 USD.
Fujifilm GFX 50S Key Features:
- 51.4MP Medium Format 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor for superior sharpness and image quality for all professional photographers
- Can be adapted to various aspect ratios, including 4:3 (default), 3:2, 1:1, 4:5, 6:7 and 6:17
- FUJIFILM “G Mount” with short flange back distance of just 26.7mm
- “X-Processor Pro” imaging processor
- Detachable electronic viewfinder
- Weather and dust resistant; operates as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit \ -10 degrees Celsius
Fujifilm X100F Rumored Specs:
- 24MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- X-Processor Pro – still not sure: new X-Processor Pro used in X-Pro2 or the old one used in Fujifilm X-A3
- A control ring like on X70
- An integrated button on OVF/EVF Lever
- The same body style as X100T
- The Same 23mm f/2 lens
- NP-W126(S) batteries
- Integrated shutter/ISO dial
- Front grip dial
- No Tilt screen
- No 4K video
- AF led will be situated next to the flash
- To be announced on January 19, 2017
The detailed specs and pricing info of Fujifilm X-T20 are still unknown.