Fujifilm GFX 50S II Gets Silver Award at DPReview (87% Overall Score)
DPReview has completed their full in-depth review for the Fujifilm GFX 50S II mirrorless camera, and the new Fujifilm GFX 50S II achieved an impressive 87% overall score and Silver Award from the experts at DPReview.
Fujifilm GFX 50S II Key Features:
- 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 117-Point Contrast-Detection AF System
- Extended ISO 50-102400, 3 fps Shooting
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi Aspect Ratio Shooting
- Film Simulation Modes
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium Alloy Body
Conclusion from DPReview:
The GFX 50S II is the least expensive and most refined 50MP medium format camera yet from Fujifilm. Image stabilization boosts the range of circumstances it can be used in, helping it to deliver image quality at the very extreme of what full-frame is capable of. It’s not the fastest camera on the market but it can make photography feel special and will deliver the best results this side of Fujifilm’s 100MP models if you’re shooting the kinds of photos it’s strongest at.
Landscape and studio work
Not so good for
Sports and social shooting
Fujifilm GFX 50S II body: $3,999 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Fujifilm GFX 50S II with 35-70mm Lens Kit: $4,499 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.