First Panasonic GX80 Images and Specifications Leaked
The first images and specifications of the upcoming Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX80 micro four thirds mirrorless camera are leaked online. This new Panasonic GX80 camera will be a stripped down version of Panasonic GX8 and it is expected to be one of the world’s smallest mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras.
Below are the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX80 specifications:
- 16MP sensor
- No low-pass filter (10% improvement in resolution)
- New Venus engine
- 4K video, 4K photo
- new 5-axis camera stabilization
- AF in 0.07 seconds, DFD technology
- 4K post focus (focus select)
- 2.764 million dot EVF, magnification 1.39x (35mm equivalent 0.7x)
- 3.0″ 1.04 million dot LCD monitor (tilting: 80 degrees upward and 45 degrees down)
- Wi-Fi built-in
- 22 filters
- New Monochrome mode
It is highly likely that Panasonic will announce this GX80 entry-level mirrorless camera in the next few days. And it is conformed now that Panasonic will launch a new Leica 12mm lens along with this GX80 MFT mirrorless camera. I am not sure the aperture of this new Leica 12mm lens.
Stay tuned for more info.