DPReview Published Fujifilm GFX 100S Review (90% Overall Score)
DPReview has completed their full in-depth review for the Fujifilm GFX 100S mirrorless camera, and the new Fujifilm GFX 100S achieved an impressive 90% overall score and Gold Award from the experts at DPReview.
Fujifilm GFX 100S Key Features:
- 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma, 12-Bit Raw Out
- 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 425-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- ISO 100-12800, Up to 5 fps Shooting
- 400MP Pixel Shift Multi-Shot
- 19 Film Simulation Modes
Conclusion from DPReview:
The Fujifilm GFX 100S is the smallest, least expensive way to achieve image quality beyond what full-frame can currently offer. You lose some responsiveness and flexibility in return for that, but as an image-making tool the GFX is excellent. It’s also a surprisingly capable video camera but its smaller battery risks being more limiting than it is for stills shooting. Impressive in the studio and beyond.
Fujifilm GFX 100S body: $5,999 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Read more: Best Lenses for Fujifilm GFX 100S and Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm GFX 100S.