DPReview Published Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Review (92% Overall Score)
DPReview published their Canon EOS-1D X Mark III review and test results: the new Canon EOS-1D X Mark III achieved an impressive 92% overall score and Gold Award from the experts at DPReview.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Key Features:
- 20.1MP full-frame CMOS sensor with low pass filter
- DIGIC X image processor
- 10-bit 4:2:2 and 5.5K RAW video internal recording
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 16 fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS technology
- Continuous shooting with dual CFexpress card slots
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast and accurate auto focus
- ISO range of 100-102400; expandable to 50-819200
- 191-point AF system capable of tracking subjects
- Faster Speed and Improved User Interface
From DPReview Conclusion:
Canon’s EOS-1D X Mark III is currently the camera to beat in its class. It churns out great images right out of the camera, has class-leading dynamic range and makes for a powerful video camera. Its autofocus subject tracking is, if not head-and-shoulders above its peers, competitive with the best on the market. If you need a rugged camera that can keep up with just about anything you point it at, then look no further.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III: $6,499 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Read more: Best Lenses for Canon 1D X Mark III and Best Memory Cards for Canon 1D X Mark III.