DJI Spark 2 Rumored Specs, Coming Soon
We alrealy reported that DJI will officially announce a new DJI Osmo Action camera today (May 15th, 2019). Trusted sources are claiming that DJI will announce a new DJI Spark 2 mini drone in this Summer. Here are the rumored specs of the upcoming DJI Spark 2. Take a look!
DJI Spark 2 rumored specifications:
- 1 / 2.3 ” CMOS sensor
- 12MP HDR still photos
- 4K video at 30fps, 1080p video at 60fps
- increased video bitrate
- Improved 3-axis gimbal
- ActiveTrack 2.0
- 2x digital zoom
- Enhanced Wi-Fi transmission, range up to 4km
- Rear IR obstacle avoidance
- Increased flight time. 18 minutes instead of 16 minutes for the old Spark
- New battery design. Not compatible with the old one
- Built-in 8GB storage
- Same official range but with new antenna design and a new remote controller with improved tech for a better connection. No OcuSync 2.0 however.
- It will come in two colors: black and white
- The Spark 2 will offer a new panorama mode
Stay tuned with us for more info.