DJI Mavic Air 2 Firmware Update Version 01.00.0340 now Available
The new firmware update version 01.00.0340 for DJI Mavic Air 2 is now available for download online.
The new features of DJI Mavic Air 2 Firmware Version 01.00.0340 are:
- Added Safety Flight Mode. The aircraft avoids obstacles automatically and will not respond to commands to fly left or right.
- 4K Zoom Mode, which supports 2x digital zoom when set to 4K 30/25/24 fps.
- 2x digital zoom when set to 2.7K 60/50/48/30/25/24 and 4x digital zoom when set to 1080P 60/50/48/30/25/24 in video mode.
- 4K resolution in Hyperlapse.
- Optimised FPV mode for gimbal.
- Optimised shooting performance when flying forward in Sport mode. Adjust the flight attitude to avoid propellers unexpectedly showing up in the camera view.
- Optimised Hyperlapse. Added ability to pause shooting during Hyperlapse, increased number of waypoints to 45, and added support for Task Library.
- Optimised ActiveTrack when tracking vehicles at low altitude.
Read more: Best Memory Cards for DJI Mavic Air 2.