- Full-Frame Stacked BSI CMOS Sensor
- Eye Control AF, Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Subject Tracking with Deep Learning
- Continuous Shooting Up to 30 fps
- Integrated Vertical Grip
- Weather-Sealed Construction
The currently-in-development Canon EOS R3 is based on the concept of high speed, high sensitivity and high reliability, and it will take aim at the new Sony a1. The EOS R3 will be introduced into Canon’s lineup of professional and enthusiast cameras that includes the EOS-1D X Mark III flagship DSLR camera (released in February 2020) and the EOS 5 series, including the EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless camera (released in July 2020). The EOS R3 aims to provide professional-level quality for both stills and video capture, even for moving subjects.