Firmware Version 1.4.0 incorporates the following enhancement:
- Enhances eye detection Auto Focus (AF) for improved face and eye recognition at greater distances.
- Improved Auto Focus (AF) performance helps the camera to focus on and track smaller subjects.
- Reduces lag time between the actual Auto Focus (AF) and the AF frame display for images in the viewfinder or on the LCD.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the AF frame size cannot be changed in the Servo AF setting.
- Fixes PTP communication vulnerability.
Version 1.3.0 includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Enhances the auto-focus (AF) eye detection to improve face and eye recognition at greater distances.
- Improved AF performance allows the camera to focus and track smaller subjects.
- Reduces the response time between the actual AF and the AF frame to display the image in the viewfinder or on the LCD monitor.
- Corrects a phenomenon in which the main dial icon is not displayed when pressing the zoom in / out button while the image is playing.
- Corrects the PTP communication vulnerability.