The new Canon EOS M50 Mark II Content Creator Kit is now officially released for content producers and filmmakers.
Catering to vloggers and content creators, the Canon EOS M50 Mark II is a versatile multimedia camera with a well-rounded photo and video feature-set. This Canon EOS M50 Mark II Content Creator Kit bundles the sleek and capable EOS M50 Mark II mirrorless body and EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM standard zoom lens with the HG-100TBR Tripod Grip for steadier shooting, the DM-E100 Directional Microphone for improved audio quality, and the IFC-600PCU Interface Cable for connecting the camera to a computer for using the camera as a webcam.
- 24.1 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor with ISO 100-25600 (H: 51200)
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor with Auto Lighting Optimizer
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Eye Detection AF (Still/Movie Servo AF support)
- 4K UHD 24p and HD 120p for Slow Motion
- Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD Convenient for Vlogging and Various Composition
- Convenient Vertical video, Touch Record Control, Movie Self-Timer Features for Content
- High Quality Webcam Capability using Free EOS Webcam Utility Software or Clean HDMI Output
- Built-in 2.36 Million Dots OLED EVF with Touch and Drag AF
- Sensor Size: APS-C Camera Format
- Resolution: 24 MP
- Max Video Quality: 4K 24fps
- In-Body Stabilization: 5-Axis Digital
- Configuration: Body & Lens & Kit
- WiFi: Yes
- Edition: Standard
Read more Canon Rumors.