The new Canon EOS M200 APS-C mirrorless camera is now officially announced. The US price is $549 and it will be released in October 2019. Now the Canon EOS M200 is available for pre-order at B&H, Adorama. Order now if you are interested.
- Fast and Accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detection AF.
- High-Image Quality with 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
- 4K Video and 4K Time-lapse Movie along with Vertical video
- 3.0-inch Touch Panel LCD Screen with Tilt Option for 180� for Selfies
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Technology with Auto Image Transfer
- Impressive Low-light Performance
- Easy Operation
- Silent Shutter Mode
- Lens Included: 15-45mm Lens
- Sensor Size: APS-C Camera
- Resolution: 24 MP
- Wifi: Wi-Fi: Yes
- Special Features: Bluetooth
- Configuration: Body & Lens
Document Your Day And Effortlessly Share Your Photos And Videos With New Canon EOS M200 Camera
The Newest Compact Interchangeable-Lens Camera is Perfectly Positioned to be Your Next Travel Buddy
MELVILLE, NY, September 25, 2019 – Whether you’re planning a weekend getaway or revel in documenting everyday moments, memories should be captured and easily shared. Offering social media enthusiast high image quality, Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, introduces the EOS M200 camera. Great for those with wanderlust in their hearts, this camera ushers in a variety of new features, such as vertical video1, for those looking to step up from smartphone photography and enter the realm of interchangeable-lens cameras.
“Ease of use, convenience and shareability are imperatives for consumers today, especially when introducing new imaging products into an ever-changing market place,” said Kazuto Ogawa, president and chief operating officer, Canon U.S.A., Inc. “The new EOS M200 camera is a mix of tried and true Canon features as well as new ones, and combined they create a non-intimidating mirrorless camera for the experienced photographer – yet it is approachable for someone beginning their visual storytelling journey.”
Standout Attributes of the EOS M200 Camera
Designed to capture life’s special moments in vibrant color and clarity, the EOS M200 camera is built with quality and connectivity at its core. Key components include:
- DIGIC 8 Imaging Processor
- 4K UHD, Full HD up to 60p, Vertical video support1
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Eye Detection Auto-focus
- Convenient Wi-Fi®2 and Bluetooth®3 Technology
- Capable of Sharing Photos and Videos to Social Media Platforms
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Compatible with Extensive Line of EF-M, Canon EF4 and EF-S4 lenses
Thanks to an impressive 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, the EOS M200 camera is capable of rendering detailed images of your travel escapades or your family milestones. The tilting LCD with touch screen allows for artistic expression when shooting subjects from a variety of angles, including selfies. Understanding the importance of sharing photos and videos, this camera is capable of transferring files directly to compatible smart devices using the Canon Camera Connect app. Images can then be seamlessly shared on social media platforms and web services or printed directly to compatible wireless Canon printers.
Pricing and Availability of the EOS M200
The EOS M200 camera has an estimated retail price of $549.99*, and is currently expected to be available in October 2019. For more information and the full list of product specifications, visit http://shop.usa.canon.com