The new firmware update version 126.96.36.199 for Canon EOS C70 RF mount cinema camera is now available for download. You can follow the link below to download the firmware update:
Firmware Version 188.8.131.52 incorporates the following fix and enhancements:
1. Adds support for the Cinema RAW Light recording modes.
Bit Depth:12 bit
2. Adds [Frame Recording] modes.
3. Adds [Interval Recording] modes.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the camera’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
– Firmware version 184.108.40.206 is for updating EOS C70 cameras running firmware version 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168. If your camera’s firmware is already version 22.214.171.124, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
– Please refrain from loading menu settings generated using the most recent firmware version to a product running an old firmware version, as doing so may affect camera operations.
Read more: Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS C70.