Canon EOS 7D Mark III Will Be Announced Before Summer 2018
The rumor mill is back with some information about the upcoming Canon EOS 7D Mark III APS-C DSLR camera. The previous rumor said the Canon EOS 7D Mark III is rumored to be announced in March 2018, ahead of NAB Show in April. According to CanonWatch, the upcoming Canon EOS 7D Mark III will be announced before summer 2018, to replace the Canon EOS 7D Mark II ($1,179). And it is expected to be released in July/August 2018. The new Canon EOS 7D Mark III will get illuminated buttons, have 28MP sensor, 4K video and C-Log.
Canon EOS 7D Mark III Rumored Specifications:
- 28MP sensor
- 4K video
- More video oriented features
- Tiltable touchscreen
- More upscale than the Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- A higher end feature set when compared to other APS-C DSLRs from Canon
- A “new generation” of Canon APS-C sensors
- The same introductory price as the EOS 7D Mark II
The Canon EOS 7D Mark II is currently on sale for $1,179,99 at Amazon, $1,499 at B&H, Adorama.
Stay tuned for more info.