Here are the first images and specifications of the upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II, which is expected to be announced on June 29, 2017. And the upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II will be priced at $1,999 USD.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Specifications:
- Number of pixels: 26.2 million pixels
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- AF point: 45 points cross type
- Continuous shooting: 6.5 fps
- Maximum ISO sensitivity: 40000 (extended ISO: 102400)
- Video: Full HD, 5 axis electronic image stabilization
- Rear liquid crystal: 3.0 type Bali angle angle liquid crystal, touch panel
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Built-in GPS
- Size: 144.0 x 110.5 x 74.8 mm
- Weight: 765 g
The latest Canon Deals: Save up to $550 on Canon Cameras.