Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Will Be Officially Announced Within One Month
Canon announced the development of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III camera on October 24, 2019. According to the Japanese website Nokishita, the new Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR camera and WFT-E9 have been added to the latest Canon’s internal product list, and they will be available for pre-order within one month as usual. The release date of the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark III camera could be in April, 2020. The new Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is already listed at B&H.
“EOS-1D X Mark III” and “WFT-E9” are added to Canon’s latest product list. It may be added early because it is the year-end and New Year holidays, but reservations should start within one month as usual.
Here are the rumored specs of the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III. Take a look!
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III rumored specs:
- Updated 20.1MP Full Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC Processors
- 6K External RAW Recording
- 4K 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal Video Recording
- 4K Video with PDAF and No Crop
- 16 fps Shooting with Viewfinder
- 20 fps Shooting During Live View
- Canon Log and Raw Video Support
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 525 Selectable Areas
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 10-Bit HEIF Stills Support
- Dual CFexpress Memory Card Slots
- Mag. Alloy Body, Illuminated Buttons
Stay tuned with us for more info.