Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Firmware Version 1.1.0 now Available
The new firmware update version 1.1.0 for Canon EOS-1D X Mark III camera is now available for download. You can follow the links below to download the firmware update:
Firmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following enhancement and fixes:
1. The option to capture full HD movies and 4K UHD movies in 23.98p frame rate has been added.
2. The communication speed has been improved when connected via wired LAN.
3. The “Browser Remote” function has been added.
4. The function to transfer only protected images has been added.
5. Corrects the phenomenon in which, when the electronic level is set to “Show” in the viewfinder display, in rare cases, the camera may freeze when operating the AF-ON button or shutter button.
6. Corrects the phenomenon in which the Custom Shooting Mode settings may change when the shooting mode is switched.
Firmware Version 1.1.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.0. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.1.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.