Rumor: Nikon D820 (D810 Replacement) to be Announced in Late July 2017
According to the report coming out of NikonRumors, the upcoming Nikon D820 (D810 replacement) DSLR camera is rumored to be announced in late July 2017, and it is expected to be released in September. The previous report said the Nikon D810 replacement will have the same AF system as the Nikon D5 ($6,496.95)and the camera will come with a new and improved version of SnapBridge. So, what do you expect from Nikon D820?
Nikon D820 Rumored Specifications:
- New: AF system from Nikon D5
- 45-46MP sensor
- Improved low and high ISO compared to Canon and better than the D810
- New and improved version of SnapBridge
- No built-in GPS
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Announcement in July, shipment in September
- Most likely it will be called D820 (D850 is still a possibility)
Stay tuned for more info.