Nikon D850 Specifications and Images Leaked
NikonRumors already leaked the first images of the Nikon D850 DSLR camera. According to the leaked images, the Nikon D850 will have a tiltable LCD screen (just like the D750 and D500), illuminated buttons, but no built-in flash.
In addition, the latest rumor suggests that the Nikon D850 will come with touchscreen and it will have the ability to capture 4K UHD video in FX format with no crop, faster than 8 fps but no EVF or hybrid viewfinder. Nikon describes the D850 as a “full-frame, high-resolution, high-speed digital SLR camera” in the official press release. We expect Nikon will display the Nikon D850 at the Photo+ Expo in October.
Nikon D850 Rumored Specifications:
- 45-46MP full frame CMOS sensor
- 8K Time-Lapse Video
- AF system from Nikon D5
- Improved low and high ISO compared to Canon and better than the D810 ($2,797)
- New and improved version of SnapBridge
- No built-in GPS
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- No built-in flash
- Back illuminated buttons
- Joystick selector
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 4K UHD video in FX format (with no crop)
- Will be displayed at the Photo+ Expo in October
- Faster than 8 fps
- No EVF or Hybrid Viewfinder
Stay tuned with us as we’ll pass more information about the Nikon D850.