Nikon D820 is Rumored to Have the Same AF System as Nikon D5
According to the report coming out of NikonRumors, the upcoming Nikon D820 (D810 replacement) DSLR camera will have the same AF system as the Nikon D5. Nikon USA recently dropped the US prices of Nikon D810, Nikon D750 and Nikon D500 DSLR cameras, trying to clear their D810 and D750 inventory. So it is highly likely that the long waited Nikon D820 (D810 successor) DSLR camera will be announced this Summer.
Nikon D820 Rumored Specifications:
- New: AF system from Nikon D5
- 45-46MP sensor
- Improved low and high ISO compared to Canon and better than the D810
- New and improved version of SnapBridge
- No built-in GPS
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Announcement this summer, shipment in fall
- Most likely it will be called D820 (D850 is still a possibility)
Stay tuned for more info.