Nikon D5500 Firmware Update Version 1.02 Released
Nikon has released a new firmware update version 1.02 for Nikon D5500 DSLR camera.
Download link: Nikon D5500 Firmware Version 1.02
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.01 to 1.02
Fixed the following issues:
- – The camera would stop responding if the multi selector was pressed right with Add items > CUSTOM SETTING MENU > c Timers/AE lock selected in MY MENU.
- – The shutter would sometimes not be released in response to live view touch shutter controls if autofocus was used with an SB-800 flash unit attached.
- – Optimal exposure would sometimes not be achieved in photographs taken during live view with lenses that support both autofocus and electronic aperture control (type E lenses).
- – If image review was enabled during viewfinder photography, the camera would sometimes display shooting information in place of the most recent picture when the user removed their eye from the viewfinder after shooting.
- – The camera would sometimes fail to store the option selected for a Autofocus > a3 Built-in AF-assist illuminator in the CUSTOM SETTING MENU after the mode dial was rotated to another setting.
Read more: Best Lenses for Nikon D5500.