Canon EOS 77D & Rebel T7i DSLR Cameras to be Announced for CP+ 2017
The upcoming Canon EOS 77D, Canon EOS Rebel T7i and a new EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens will be announced for CP+ 2017 in late February.
Canon EOS 77D (Replacement for T6s)
- Body · 18-55mm kit · 18-135mm IS USM kit
- SKU: 1892C001
- Product name in Japan is not confirmed
Canon EOS Rebel T7i (Replacement for T6i)
- Body · 18-55mm kit · 18-135mm IS STM kit
- SKU: 1894C001
- Product name in Japan is unconfirmed (Kiss X9i?)
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- SKU: 1620C001
- Formal product name is unconfirmed (only focal length and F value and STM confirmed)
Canon BR-E1 (probably a remote controller)
- SKU: 2140C001
- Remote controller?
In addition, Canon will unveil a new EOS M6 mirrorless camera this month for CP+ 2017 in Japan, and this new Canon EOS M6 camera will be kitted with the EF-M 15-45mm and EF-M 18-150mm.
Canon EOS M6:
- Color: Black / Silver
- Available in body only, EF-M 15-45mm lens kit, EF-M 18-150mm lens kit – Double zoom lens kit
- SKU: 1724C001 (Black), 1725C001 (Silver)
- Three-digit number of the back of the ※ C will change in the country of sale and kit.