Canon EOS 6D Mark II to be Announced in July, Shipping in August?
Lots of Canon folks are waiting for the Canon EOS 6D Mark II, and there are more and more talk about this full frame DSLR camera around the web, but nobody knowns the exact announcement date, detailed specs and the pricing…
Today the rumor mill is back with some info about the Canon EOS 6D Mark II – The upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II is rumored to be announced in July 2017 and it will start shipping soon after the announcement, probably in August. Although the exact date is unknown, it’s safe to say that we can hands on the new Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera sometime in August, 2017.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specifications:
- 24-28mp full frame CMOS
- 45 AF points (all cross-type)
- Dual Pixel AF
- DIGIC 7
- 6 FPS Shooting
- 4K video
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth technology
- Built-in GPS
- Vari-Angle touchscreen LCD
- Dual-pixel autofocus technology
- HDR Movie & Time Lapse Movie
- Movie electronic image stabilization
- Dual SD card slots
- 100% coverage optical viewfinder with some new features
- New connectivity feature on 6D Mark II
- Price will be a bit expensive than Canon 6D
- Slightly smaller form factor and a reduction in weight
This info is NOT confirmed by trusted sources, so just take it with a grain of salt.
What do you think about this? And what’s your wishlist?
New Canon Instant Rebates: Save up to $550 on Canon Cameras.