Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specifications
The upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera is expected to be announced in August for a September release. So it is really hard for Canon to announce another great camera (EOS 6D Mark II) in 2016. The rumors said that Canon EOS 6D Mark II will be likely announced in February 2017.
Today a reader who prefers to remain anonymous sent me the Canon EOS 6D Mark II specifications, and I am not able to judge the authenticity of the rumor, so I decided to publish this rumor and let the readers decide. Like Camera Ears on Facebook!
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specifications:
- 24mp Full Frame CMOS
- 1.5 stops better than Canon 6D at higher ISO
- Low-light autofocus (centre point) at -5 EV
- More AF points than the current Canon EOS 6D
- First Android-based camera from Canon.
- Dual-pixel autofocus technology
- Touchscreen, LCD size same as current 6D
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in NFC
- Wireless battery
- Official announcement around February, 2017
What do you think about this? And what’s your wishlist?
Currently, the Canon EOS 6D body retails for only $1,399 at Amazon and this is a very good price for a full-frame DSLR with built-in wi-fi and GPS.
Note: You can now follow Canon EOS 6D Mark II on facebook and join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!